We’re OneUp Sales, a spritely tech startup formed by a pair of former video games developers and we’re seeking a keen individual to join our merry team of 8 in Birmingham.
For a few years we’ve been developing a game-inspired platform for sales teams and have recently grown from 30 to 130 clients (woohoo!). An increasing number of clients means an increasing opportunity to find new ones – that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for someone to come aboard and get involved with selling OneUp to some really cool people. That will primarily consist of cold calling, sending e-mails and finding leads any way you can… but could well expand into delivering product demos and closing deals (if you hit target!). There’s a lot of growth opportunity within the business; as we’re such a small team, you’ll find the varied work style rewarding as we continue to hire and grow throughout 2020.
We work out of NatWest’s headquarters in a shared office environment just off Broad Street – the heart of Birmingham’s social scene. Thanks to the programme our business is on, there are many opportunities for personal development via workshops, co-working and networking events as well. Oh, and like any hip and cool startup, free coffee. What’s not to love?
🔎 What You’ll Do
- Find new prospective clients for OneUp Sales via phone, e-mail, social media and personal contacts
- Hold discovery calls with clients to understand their challenges
- Set product demos up for the Business Development Manager
- Be a OneUp evangelist and tell anyone who’ll listen about the cool stuff we do!
- Update & maintain knowledge of product/industry knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills: when dealing with prospects, you become the face of the business. Your communication reflects on us as a whole so it needs to be to a professional standard.
- Competitive in nature and a desire to win
- Ambition to be a high-earner and high-achiever
- Proven experience of working to and achieving targets
🏹 Bonus Points
- Experience working in an outbound sales role
- High-level sporting background
- Understanding of the recruitment/software sector
- Desire to work in a startup
💸 What We Offer
- £24k salary + uncapped commission
- Flexible working opportunities
- Team lunches & events
- The stuff we have to by law (25 days holiday, pensions, all the good stuff)
Have questions? Please do get in touch – we’re not rigid enough to outright say no because you might lack 1 or 2 things 😁
Email your CV to email@example.com